1. Develop and manage the franchise business in the designated area.
2. Enhance Lacoste brand image in the area and achieve sales target.
3. Build and maintain trade relationships and maximize sell thru contribution to regional sell out scale growth, dealer’s profitability and appropriate brand positioning within company time frame.
Key Duties and Responsibilities主要职责:
1. Business development (40%)
1) Develop new fanchisees and shops via understanding the territory, retail landscape, consumer traffic, competition, locations, etc. ;
2) Supervise and participate in new shop location selection, negotiation and opening ; build the Lacoste shop image and forecast sales/buy’
3) Increase the current door productivity ;
4) Renovate and relocate to upgrage shops ;
5) Build and maintain partnershp relationship with landlords
2. Account Management (35%)
1) Build and maintain the business relationship with franchisees, Customer meeting cadence
2) Conduct the seasonal and monthly business review with accounts, develop the tactical business plan and manage the account growth ; build the rolling forecast.
3) Develop and execute the proper product assortment plan ;
4) Provide the daily support and solve problems
3. Sales Analysis & Report (10%)
1) Regular field visit report (franchisee status, shop image, product, visual merchandising, sales, inventory structure, and competition) ;
2) Supervise sales assistant and prepare regular reports (monthly POS sales report, product sell-through report, inventory report) ;
3) Analyze sales performance and provide suggestions to franchisees, and make the action plan.
4. Go-to-market Process (10%)
1) Prepare monthly sales forecast and seasonal OTB at shop level ;
2) Participate in product forecasting, assortment planning, and order taking conferrence process ;
3) Supervise sales assistant and manage franchisees in order process, shipment, and launch. 5. Others (5%) Carry out all the policies and tasks as designated
Main skills, competencies and knowledge required :
1. At least 5 years working experience in fashion apparel sales and retail
2. Franchise business development and management experience (especially for the southern area) preferred.
3. Work experience in famous Fashion company preferred
4. Excellent communication and negation skill,Selling skills, Financial analysis skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
6. Apparel product knowledge, retail operation, visual merchandising, etc.